Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on the wife's sled and was wondering which suspension it had? It is a 94' Indy 500 EFI. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
it should be an xc 100 susepension, 8 inches of travel, and a standard fron with 7 inches of travel

·
Registered
252 Posts
its a 1994 hmmm xc100. is that another name for xtra 10? i have never heard it called xc 100

·
Registered
593 Posts
its a 1994 hmmm xc100. is that another name for xtra 10? i have never heard it called xc 100[/b]

No.
The extra 10 is completely different and way better. The XC 100 is the old style indy skid.

·
Registered
252 Posts
ok thanks.i know when i got parts for our sleds i was asked if they had extra 10 or 12 suspension.he said it should be on the tunnel,but it isn't.so this must mean we have this xc 100.they are both 93 indys. now i have a question lol. can i change this to an extra 10 and will it give me a better travel?

·
Registered
593 Posts
ok thanks.i know when i got parts for our sleds i was asked if they had extra 10 or 12 suspension.he said it should be on the tunnel,but it isn't.so this must mean we have this xc 100.they are both 93 indys. now i have a question lol. can i change this to an extra 10 and will it give me a better travel?[/b]

Most definatly, way better travel and ride. The mount holes will need to be relocated though.

Check out this post, TimeSpent left a link.

http://www.snowmobileworld.com/forum/index...showtopic=69373

·
Registered
252 Posts
thanks dave. i'm going to check into this asap.to compare,a few people have told me both sleds already have the extra 10.but you have answered alot of questions i had.much appreciated

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone have parts for one of those xc100 suspensions. Need a front torque arm with the rear shaft.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts