Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pic of a '97 indy storm. Any ideas of where? Please help.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.polarisman.com/site/DisplayMode...M&Year=1997
not the greatest pic but its a 97 Indy Storm. lol[/b]
Hey thanks a million! That was what I needed plus!
I was out for a drive today and I found one, Ready to ride for $1200. It has an XCR hood on it so I wanted to see what it is supposed to look like. A friend of mine wants it. Is that a good deal? Will he be able to get his money back if he decides to sell it? We looked it over thoroughly and It is in excellent shape except for the improper hood. If we can find a hood, would the price of the sled and hood still be a deal?
Thanks again!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hey thanks a million! That was what I needed plus!
I was out for a drive today and I found one, Ready to ride for $1200. It has an XCR hood on it so I wanted to see what it is supposed to look like. A friend of mine wants it. Is that a good deal? Will he be able to get his money back if he decides to sell it? We looked it over thoroughly and It is in excellent shape except for the improper hood. If we can find a hood, would the price of the sled and hood still be a deal?
Thanks again![/b]

If that were in Canada it would be a great deal if everything was in top shape. I'm not sure about in your area.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it sounded like and unpassable deal. I just wasn't sure about the price of the hood added to it. Anybody know were to find a hood? In the states if possible. I'm going to try central (WI)., there are a few salvage yards around here but, if I run into a wall it would be nice to have options.

·
Registered
252 Posts
there is a salvage guy here in ontario he has hundreds of polaris hoods and many other polaris items.he also has the same amount of stuff for ski doo.thats all he deals with is polaris and ski doo.so if your stuck let me know and i can give him a call for ya,he probably has the exact hood colour and all your looking for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well, I have an 1995 Polaris Indy Storm 800 custom built, but not the hood, here is a pic of mine. They are nice hoods when they are not cracked lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts