Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out!! I wonder how long between overahuls with their claimed HP ratings?

racing sled

·
Registered
516 Posts
looks like someone's final ride before they die. they should call it a casket with a track LOL. I wonder how to get and how much parts will cost :(

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
300 hp and no weight - my guess is low level flight!!! :0: :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
however fast it down the 1/4 i know the devil is waiting at the finish line LOL :devil:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Holy crap! I would give my left nut for a ride on that thing, probably wouldn't need it anyway by then end!!LOL :0:
Purely insane!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Amazing. Don't think I would want to ride it but sure love to see it run.

·
Registered
101 Posts
id be first in line for a ride, set-up properly that thing would go straight as an arrow man that would be a fun ride.

·
Registered
884 Posts
What do you mean guys, you don't make this much horsepower on your sleds? :D Heck, my 500 is rated a little over 420 HP, goes 0-60 in 1.2 Seconds and runs the 1/4 in 5 Flat! Yes my sled is trailable to, got 27,000 Miles on her with no Re-build or any problems.......LOL SWRules

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
you guys do not realize what kind of deal that is. A twin rotary polar motor will set ya back $7k+.

These are basically 2 rotary valve motors bolted to gether using to rotary valves to run 3 cylinders.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
now that i would like to try :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
316 Posts
thanks for posting that . that is the craziest thing i have ever seen. looks like something off of the battle bots show. imagine falling off that at top speed. ouch!!!!!!! :0:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hang on !!! Hands tight on the bars A$$ flapping in the breeze :D What a rush :devil:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I can't believe with all the sledding experience on this site that most of you have never seen open mod drag sleds. This sled is set up to run an eigth mile. That's 660ft. My brother and I used to run a 670 in one of those chasis. Just to give you an idea how hard these things pull, our engine dinoed around 175hp . One time we decided to run it down the track on radar just for curriosity's sake and screwed up on the start. So my brother who was driving restarted at the half way mark 330ft. On that half track run he radared at 111 mph! Hang on boys these things fly. Most tracks are a little short on run off so you use up a lot of brake pads. :hallo2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts