Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after starting to download Slednecks 4 YESTERDAY at about 13:45, It finally finished at about 09:00 this morning. :0:

Those guys are NUTS!!!!!! I don't think these guys know fear.

Great movie still - I loved every minute of it.

Oh yeah, satellite broadband and 500 meg downloads DON'T mix. They start throttling b/w if you exceed a certain data threshold within a few hour period. :( We even got shut completely down for a short period. Too bad it's satellite or nothing around here.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Yeah, I downloaded that some time ago before I had cable, took 3 days on a spare computer, I transfered it to my main and now that I have cable I just downloaded 2 and 3 in less than two hours each

·
Registered
799 Posts
When you download these can you burn them to cd and play them in your dvd player? If so, do you copy it as a data file?

Jacqui.

·
Registered
310 Posts
hey jacqui, i tried that w/ the CD on the dvd player. doesnt work. i wish it did.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jacqui583@Nov 9 2002, 09:36 PM
When you download these can you burn them to cd and play them in your dvd player? If so, do you copy it as a data file?

Jacqui.
I have a network set up in my house, and my PC in the living room feeds my TV. :D I just leave 'em on the hard drive and snag 'em as I want to watch.

Anyways, no a copied CD will not play on the vast majority of DVD players.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Steven Hohman@Nov 9 2002, 05:05 PM
Yeah, I downloaded that some time ago before I had cable, took 3 days on a spare computer, I transfered it to my main and now that I have cable I just downloaded 2 and 3 in less than two hours each
I picked up my co worker at around 14:30 central. We were STILL being throttled for that download. :0:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If you download software that converts files to Video-CD format you can burn them on CD-R's and play them on most DVD players.......

·
Registered
310 Posts
and where can u get that??

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I personally just burnt SledNecks 3 onto a CD-R in 5 minutes using "Ahead-Nero Burning Rom" which is the software that came with the burner.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah, those guys are crazy. When that guy I think that is called Grath broke his legs. WOW!!! That's nuts. At least he's alright now.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Sid440@Nov 10 2002, 05:39 AM
Wolfman, where did you download it from?
I downloaded it from the Imesh peer to peer site. www.imesh.com. You need to install their software. It works just like Napster used to.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I got the SN4 DVD on Friday night and have just finishing watching it for the 5th time :D

I think I'm going to get SN5...buy the movies....then they keep making more :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have seen Sledneck 4 and Sledneck 5. I think sledneck 4 is a better video. :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Guys unlike the record companys these guys do these videos on what they make from the videos only. If no one buys them - they will not make them. Please support these people in what they do. I think that a 20 dollar video isn't too much considering I'm sure you have spent more than 20 dollars in the past year to mod your sled.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I finally got a good copy of #5 this weekend. Haven't watched it yet. Now I have the whole series!

You can make your own dvds if you download the right software..Just use whatever p2p you got slednecks with. Search for 'dvd' or 'dvd rip' or something similar.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Watched SN5 last night. Not real exciting. Worst of the series, actually. THe whole thing seemed like a promo. Needed more dialog/storytelling like the other four. Certainly isn't worth $20.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts