Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking forward to big moguls with this suspension,installation did not take very long,was very basic and easy to follow,i e-mailed labradorboy to just verify my measurements,after i riveted the templates to the tunnel,i put the rail extensions on ,then slid it in,i have to say this is the EASIEST suspension to line up in the tunnel,no fighting ,tugging,cursing :D ,ive put in c-7's,sc-10's and m-10,extra 10's and it sure is nice to have something so easy to put in place,and its hard to imagine how loose i can run the track,went for a short ride and looks like im gonna love it :D i will post some pics within the next 2 days

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah it looks great panteraone. I think your gonna be happy with it. By the way nice signiture, Im glad you finally relized it. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Very interested to hear how this performs. I love my M10, but your not going to win any races with it. I like something smooth in the bumps. Be sure to post when you get a good ride in on some bumpy trails.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Let us know how you like it. I like my ARM suspension and the new Expert X should be a lot better than that!
Ryan

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bladeguy...i had an m-10 the last 2 years,the ride was very very smooth ,but the 2 points i did not like about the m-10 were,lack of transfer,and had to run track very tight(bad for top end),this is where the expert should shine,after i get some miles i will give and honest opinion between the 2 suspensions

·
Registered
980 Posts
How do you like that isovibe riser, and where did you get it? Does it kill some of the vibes?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bellevillemxz...i bought it from gripnripracing.com,works very good and does take alot of the vibes out,ive had it one season,no problems and the bushings are still in great shape,i can send you some pics if you would like,just pm me your email and give me 1-2 days

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thanks! Don't worry about the pics, I'll just check out the webpage.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
How much for the Expert X?

In Looneys of course ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
PANTERAONE,
Could you shoot me a copy of the e-mail with the measurements.. I have a tracking number on my Expert, so hopefully I can put it in next week. Might be nice to have a second opinion on the measurements. Thanks.
Also, do the tunnel pieces look like they will work with the SkiDoo tunnel reinforcements?

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
barely..i am at work right now,but when i get home in the am i will send you an email with the measurements :D and yes i left my rear tunnel reinforcements in place,the instructions say to remove them but looks ok and doesnt touch the suspension at any point in the movement,also your 121 has the same mount location as my 136

1 - 12 of 12 Posts