Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of handlebar risers are you guys using and were they a pain to install.  I want to put a riser system on my ZX because it seems much better for landing jumps when your bars are up higher.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm thinking of doing the same for jumps and for all the stand up riding that I do. I have looked into it and a 2 inch riser can be done without new cables and they are really easy to intall.
all you do is unbolt the handlebars and install the block with the longer bolts inbetween the bars and the steering post.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would kinda like to have the adjustable setup so i can put it up and down for riding in different styles rather than have to take it all apart to put a block there all the time, you know what i mean??

·
Registered
664 Posts
Jwheeler, I don't know if there is such a thing, 2 inches seems to be perfect, for riding and jumping and you don't have to get longer cables or anything.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have seen the adjustable type where one end of the bolts are stationary and then the handlebars move up and down when you turn the bolts, but I would just go with a 2 inch setup.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can anyone tell me if I can buy a 2" riser for the early Summit's (F-2000 Chassis)?? The handlebars mount on the forward side, not the top. Any help would be appreciated!!  

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have seen the adjustable kind.  Check out Roxspeedfx.com they sell them online.  I think I am going to machine out a pair for myself so I can engrave something personalized into them.  They look cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts