Snowmobile World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to install a power outlet for heating visors on a 02mxz700, I assume it is the same for a 01mxz600. I know you have to drill a hole and install the outlet but is the wiring all there to just plug into. Thanks in advance SWRules

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I can't say for sure but I'm thinking you can order it as dealer installed item so they must have plugs there to connect to

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
On the 'doos there is a left over pigtail in the harness. This normally is used for the beeper on reverse equipped sleds. I don't know off the top of my head which colours the 2 wires into the plug are. I'll check the manual later & let you know the colours.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I checked on my brother's '00 Formula Deluxe 600 & there is a male connector w/ 1 red & 1 black wire. You could hook thing up 2 ways, cut the plug off & solder the corresponding wires together or from the dealer, get the matching female connector & 2 brass terminals for a more professional installation.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot guys for the info. I looked on my sleds and I saw two connectors there both with red and blacks wires. I am sure once I get the kit I will tell were it goes. Thanks again. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts