Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, alot of people here seem to be from Ontario, so youshould be able to help me. I have been insured by Mass Insurance for the last couple years now, and I just recieved a letter saying that they will not be covering snowmobiles anymore. What insurance companys do you use? OR who can you suggest.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
oleo,
i guess first what do you ride ? do you have everything else with MASS insurance ?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i think someone should do like in the days when jesus was on the earth and go put sheeps blood on the doors at MASS. i would have never heard of them if it were not for their all out agressive mount to harbour us sledders. it is like me selling fords today chevy tomorrow and hyundai the day after, the sheeps blood means stay away from this diseased house.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
We have a broker he is going to shop around to 10+ ins companies for the best rate and customer service. We are going to find out if we can do a group purchase and how many people would we need?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I use Alliance Canada. They insure my house, van, pick up, boat, quad, and two sleds.(I can hardly beleive I can still afford to ride LOL) They service me through BMT insurance broker. Plpd is in the area of $200.00/year/sled.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got 2 letters from mass, one regular mail and one registered mail saying i was cancelled
as of sep 30/02 unless i were to ins my house with them. :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
Td Insurance. 1-888-588-5999. From what I remember, they won't insure anything listed as more than $10,000 new.

$122.57 for my 1999 MXZ 670 HO (no collision). They wanted around $350 with collision. They wouldn't insure my friend's 1998 SRX 700 because their book listed it as over $10,000 new.

So, depending on what you ride, give it a try.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow thanks for all the replys.

Paul - We insure 2 sleds. A 2000 skidoo grand touring 500 liquid. And a 1991 Skidoo safari LE. They are both below $10 000.

Permafrost - Sounds good, If you could post your findings that would be great. And for the group thing, there are 6 sleds looking to find another company...

Mass is really being a pain in the ###.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts