Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I cant belive what is going on this year with insurance companies. Not one insurance company in my area will insure any snowmobiles over 700cc. Any one who has been insured with anything bigger has been told to go somewhere else. They are cancelling all insurance policies of anyone who has had ANY type of claim.
This is not a major problem for me, I have a 600.
There is a guy that I know who bought a RX1 and the cheapest quote he got was for $2400 a year(CDN). And that company was over two hours away from where we live.

MASS insurance is a joke :cussing: They will not renew their clients policies unless they get everything else you own. Talk about turning your back on the snowmobiling comunity.
I cant wait until the Snowmobile show at the international centre. Mass is there every year trying to recruit new clients. I bet they will be told off by a lot of people.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I found the same thing last year. I could only get ins. in a few places for my 700, and it was WAY more than the wifes 440. Cost me almost $800Can. for ins. with no collision. Got EVERYTHING on the wifes for $450

·
Registered
530 Posts
Read my post regarding MASS ins. in the general snowmobiling area. I agree totally, make sure you stop buy and give them a piece of your mind.
:cussing:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts