Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after listening to everyones advice on this site, I decided to call Liberty Mutual for a price quote. I had a bit of a reservation since switching carriers is kind of a hassel, especially after being with my current agent for seven years, but I made the call anyway.

These were the results:

Home: Saved $370 a year
Cars (3): Saved $170 a year
Trailer: Saved $25 a year
Sleds: Saved $168 a year

I'd call that some fairly good savings. Actually, what I was paying for my sleds wasn't too bad; $218 and $200. But I noticed that quite a few were paying less with LM, so I dialed them up. Sure glad I did......everything's cheaper.
I sure feel sorry for you folks out east and in Canada. Hopefully there will be a resolution to the never ending price increase and lack of insurability.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

Jon

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ecopter,
that's great, i changed carriers and saved $800.00 on the leds alone. never had collision on them and now i do. :)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Liberty Mutual was at the Novi show. Decent rates for sure.
Caleb

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hey ecopter don'tworry about us Canadains, we have Liberty Mutual here too . I have been with them since 98 when my regular Ins co. want $1400 to insure my wifes new 500 Classic Touring. They covered me for something like $239 and it hasn't gone up much yet. They we actually cheaper on my car Ins as well . The only bad thing I have heard is they sometimes take a long time to pay on a claim . Good luck

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
LM paid me fairly quickly when I hit the fellow who was on the wrong side of the trail on a corner. He admitted it was his fault. I talked to his agent & I guess LM would have had no problem collecting.

W/ this no-fault in Ontario we shouldn't have to deal w/ our own insurance company if we aren't at fault. Why should they know about an accident if I didn't cause it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts