F my son.....

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Yup F-2000 chassis

·
Registered
795 Posts
I think they are the same from what I can remember. How much time is left on the seat. I have to look at my seat from my watersled which is an s-chassis & I have the frame of a f-chassis seat. I can take a look tomorrow & let you know for sure :D
Did you try Midland Recreation or Total Recreation.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to try those places, but anywhere I call wants 125+... once place quotes me $300 for a complete seat(i only paid $400 for the sled!!)

and yes, the seat is beyond done.

http://74.13.69.180/FormulaZ_8_small.jpg

I will go buy a piece of vinal and fold one myself if I have too, done that before with older sleds, didnt really want to do it with this one.....(You get a fold on the back corners)

·
Registered
795 Posts
I forgot to try those places, but anywhere I call wants 125+... once place quotes me $300 for a complete seat(i only paid $400 for the sled!!)

and yes, the seat is beyond done.

http://74.13.69.180/FormulaZ_8_small.jpg

I will go buy a piece of vinal and fold one myself if I have too, done that before with older sleds, didnt really want to do it with this one.....(You get a fold on the back corners)[/b]
I think I payed about 150 for my seat a couple of years ago. I checked royaldistributing for a seat cover, but they want 130

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I know my buddy put a purple 99FZ S chassis seat on his 96 FIII Fchassis sled but not sure if it was a direct bolt on or not

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hey steve6, just to let you know that a S-chassis seat will fit a F-chassis. The S-chassis MXZ seat will fit but not properly because the gas tank is different shape & smaller.
I'm not sure on how good of seat you are looking for but I found the one that I thought I had. It is also off a 94 or 95 Formula Z. It is a little rough but in alot better shape then yours. It has a bunch of small cuts on the bottom from rubbing on the tunnel. I have a trick for fixing them, nothing great but it works. It also has a couple of small cuts on one side of the seat. I had something sitting on it so there is a couple of dents in the seat. They should come out if the seat is warmed up. If you are interested let me know. :D Here is a couple of pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks Ok...

Send me a PM how much you want for it.

I called that Total Recreation they have a previously enjoyed one as well, just not enough time to get there right now, and for what they want i'd still be interested in finding a better deal on ebay, lol.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts