Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody around from Ma or Ny or what ever? This past winter there was alot of people out there but where are you now.  

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I'm still around,try to check the site daily,kinda into Nascar/racing mode now,plus trying to buy a house so I don't get in here all the time but try to stay around.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in northern mass, but mostly ride out of my parents place in nh.
I also plan to retire soon... like 35 yrs!! Oh well thats why they have sick days!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Western NY here, ride locally when lake effect machine turns on, and if it doesn't,always does in Tug Hill.

·
Registered
84 Posts
CT also.  Ride in NH and VT.  Working my @$$ off trying to pay for my new F7 Sno Pro!!  LOL!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in southern NH. Peterborro area. Where are you moving to??? Plenty of snow up north this year. Had to trailer all year to get to the good riding. You'll enjoy The snow-deo in Colebrook.  Over 10,000 attended. What a rush.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The snow here in the Berkshire county was low but we did rode about 200 miles. But the most riding time was up at Old Forge. When we went the trail had at least 2 to 3 feet of snow. The trail were ingreat shape we had put about 500 miles there. I can't wait to ride up there again.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi from as far south east as you can get in nh. I rige mostly in maine(moosehead area) I check this site often but do not post every day. jeff in nh

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just got back into riding after 30 years.  Had a great year. Did 1500 miles plus last year. Much of it was in twin mt and Franconia area. The guys I ride with took time time off mid week to ride. Some of the best conditions of the year. Maybe we can meet up with you.
By the why who is your cousin??? I know most vets in town.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm from the Adirondaks of NY ride from home mostly. Sometimes day trips to Stillwater or Saulsbury-Ohio areas. Hope it snows like crazy this year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hotshot94 My cousin is Dr. Fritz. Know him? I have been doing most all my riding in Quebec, the Saguenay-Lac St. Jean area. Have been going there for 20 years. However moving to Franconia, I'll be doing a lot out of there. The last 3 winters I have ridden 7,000 99-00, 6,000 00-01 and 5,000 01-02. This coming winter, I plan on taking 8 to 10 weeks off, so I should really rack up some miles. I'd like to be able to hook up with you for some riding this winter.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I live in central Maine and ride mostly in western Maine, managed to get in around 1500 miles this season, not to bad for a crappy winter.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Western PA here!! About an hour north of Pittsburgh. Ride mostly around home. Plan to go to Old Forge this year if spring break is early enough. Any helpful info on Old Forge would be nice

Think Snow
Greg

1 - 20 of 37 Posts