Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has to be the deadest I've ever seen this site, it's about 12 noon and there are 2 users in the skidoo forum. That means the yamaha forum must be -20.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
yeah..weird eh?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know I haven't heard from him yet. And you must be sqared because you weren't there either

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Yea,Steimy I missed it.By the time I got done with work at noon then stuff around the house,I figured it was to late.So I washed up the sleds and tinkered around in the garage.

P.S. I have a tapper,stereo,heater in the garage,not that I needed the heater yesterday.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went through my sled yesterday, checkin things, Fixed the recoil, thats good now, I have  2 pretty good tears in my track where studs used to be, and am missing about 8 studs. I never lost a stud up until this point, track must be
weakening up or something, It's got about 5800 miles on it. I should be able to ride her out for this season, but next year I'll definitely have to replace it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know what I want yet, 1", 1.25". I would like to get a deeper lugged track but you know how the trails are down here. Cornfields and winter wheat fields You could have a foot of snow and there would be dirt in some spots and 3 ft. of snow in another I don't think that we be to graet for 1.25 lug track.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey horsecollars its me!  The races were fun,  I had a bast for my first time doing it.  I even got about 30 miles on doing it.  I made it to the finals.  i raced 4 heats.   1st heat some punks on a sno-pros knocked me on my side in the first turn putting me in last place. I ended battling back but never caught him and took 2nd.  In my 2nd heat I place 5th,  track was getting lots water on in all the corners. @ intermission they re routed the course eliminating the water spots. Then  in my 3rd heat I had to finish in the top 2 to continue.  Track was good and my sled hooked up nice.  I smoked my competitin ad took 1st.  the announcer was calling m a "man on a misson"  when I was hitting the whoop section and crossing the finish.  My buds were pretty loud too..  By the time the finals can around i was soaked head to toe.  My bvds were even soaked. Once again  the track was crap.  Once I got behind someone it was like buckets of water just comming up and getting dumped right on your head,   from all the roostertails.  I ended up getting a trophy for 9th.  There were 24 total horsecollars in my class.  I had fun though.  I think I need a 440 with clutch work for next year!!!!!  

1 - 12 of 12 Posts