1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
119 Posts
IMO thats a good price for a 07 Jag still in the crate, but that might be from a Canadians point of view with our doller now. At our dealers that would be over 10g prob closer to $11,000.

I do know it is the best riding sled I have ever had the chance to ride, even more than a rev. It soaked up just about everything on the trail with ease, suspension was a little soft for my taste though. It has surprising power for a twin 4 stroke and will run with most 600cc 2strokes. My only major complaint on that sled is it is HEAVY!! I think close to 700lbs. You cant notice th weight on groomed trails, but anything off and it shows its weight. Would not whant to get it stuck!

A local dealer let me test drive one with a buddy and a F8, the 8 was definitly more fun to ride.

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I thought the dollar and Canadian dollar were now equal.

Richard

·
Registered
119 Posts
No prob Rich

Yup, just about exact now. 1USD= .999151 CDN

I wish I waited a month to bring my sled over from the states, would of saved about $300

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
that is a great price

time to head to the States

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
That is a GREAT price. Shoot, I bought mine as a left over model and paid $7000 out the door. If you go to a dealer, that sled will run anywhere from $10.000 to $12.000. { Vehicle Description

brand new still in the crate 2007 jag 1100 cc liquid twin 4 stroke w efi,123 hp,adjustable windshield, adjustable seat,trip meter,electric gas gauge,electric start, reverse,hand and thumb warmers. brand new still in the crate.we used brochure picture. when it is paid for we will remove it from the crate assemble and tune it. must be picked up in lower mi. require immediate $500.00 deposit. comes with a full factory warranty.machine is for sale locally so i reserve the right to end auction early } It does sound good though. :) It does seem to come with a warranty. And it's located in Flint. Thats close to me.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yes that is a dealer. Actually the dealer I buy from. B&B Boat in Flint, MI.

Great small family run business. I would never buy any where else even for less money. The service after the sale is top notch. Give them a call at 810-736-4110, ask for Larry and tell them Homer sent you.

Z-Rider

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great deal. If thats what u want, jump on it!

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes that is a dealer. Actually the dealer I buy from. B&B Boat in Flint, MI.

Great small family run business. I would never buy any where else even for less money. The service after the sale is top notch. Give them a call at 810-736-4110, ask for Larry and tell them Homer sent you.

Z-Rider[/b]
Thank you for the advice. I'm from Flint and would like to keep the dollars there in town.

Rihcard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts