Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmm, someone emailed this too me and said it is supposed to be the late release cat. If it is, I think cat will be having more than one late release, hopefully!

Attachments

·
Registered
757 Posts
Cool BNG. I'm sure that's not all. Their pattern has been to release something to the mnt guys as well as the flatlanders.

·
Registered
84 Posts
From what I have read this sled is to be issued to dealer's as "demo" sleds.

I still think that the F6 EFI is coming. :blahblah:

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is what was posted on another site about this:

"Arctic Cat officials have confirmed that they will be offering a very limited quantity of 159-inch Mountain Cat 900 1M sleds this winter. Don’t expect to see them for sale this season. Cat plans to use the super long trackers as demo units for its key dealerships."

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good to me! I was hoping it wasn't going to be one of the late release sleds, but I'm sure some mountain riders would probably like them. At least the 159" track vs. the regular M1.

·
Registered
203 Posts
My dealer up here in AK got a Fax last week about this, said that because of the Vertical Edge getting so much attention Cat recieved allot of requests about a 159

·
Registered
959 Posts
well is that 159 a 159 narrow like the f cat tracks or is is full width if its full width they will get great flotation in the snow!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I personally like the graphics. cat needs to make a mountain comeback.
Caleb

·
Registered
310 Posts
I hope that if they come out w/ an F6, that it will be carbed. they should also make the 700 a carb but have an EFI option.

·
Registered
30 Posts
:D Great idea! RMK's have owned the mountains too long b/c cat didn't put a lot of effort into their mountain program

Getting your hands on one this season will take a lot of $$
Wait till next season so they can get all the bugs out of the system.

My $.02

1 - 16 of 16 Posts