Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got some this morning when out to the bus stop and there was about 3/4 of nad inch of snow on my truck and it was starting to stick to the ground im sure tha its all gone now but ill have to see when i get home if its still there im gonna put it in the freezer!! :p

·
Registered
625 Posts
It snowed a little here in Massachusetts today too! enough to cover the golf course I work at, but it is all melted now :angry:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im guessing that its all gone now because i dont see any out side :( but it will be back

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Yup. It will be back.

One thing that pretty good is that over here we havnt had snow yet but its cold enough for it at night and a good part of the day.

Its just a matter of time.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it snowed again last night... about a i donno maybe 3/4 inch again its gotta be x-mas for me to be this lucky.. i just wanna itch my thumb now :devil: but i think i better wait

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know i know im just excited this is the earliest i have ever seen snow STICK to the ground in october we have had a few flurries but nothing like this just last night on the news offically in madison( south 30 mi) the officially got 31.2" of snow thats the lowest in 21 years i dont think it can get any worse and it sure dosent look like it!!! im tryin to find the camera take a few pics of my sled and truck and the SNOW! on my sled and truck with my luck this is all the snow we are gonna get then ill be the one sayin bit me 600 ;)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know i know im a little envious my self of the guys that get the big snow so i know what its like to not get snow and other people have it it was like that alst year for me your time will come.. its still not enought to sled on but you can bet one thing il get in the garage wrenchin on the sled all day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts