Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is outside on my deck, the river is the open space in background, just thought I would show you, it started this morning, I got inside for five minutes and my machine seat is covered and hood is covered in powder, a place south of here got about ten inches, I don't know what we will be getting, but it is gonna go for a while it looks like..........................

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there headgasket, you are from manitoba? if so dauphin about an hour south of waterhen got about 8-10 inches of the white stuff in spots. before you could see the black on the fields, no that would be the place to ride, just as much as waterhen though

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
How's about sending that back to Saskatchewan. We didn't get enough out of that system so send it back. Enjoy it cause the hot weather is coming soon. Starting to melt here again

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Glad to see someone so fortunate!  Nice snow!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I'm heading out to the sandilands area this saturday. They got about 6-10" earlier this week. The brother in law said to take his sled out while he is away working and mine is waiting for parts. What a nice guy.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
holy sh!t, it is snowing here again today, it just started coming, i went and put the cover on my sled and I will ride when it quits, can't see nothing, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts