Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally sold my old trusty 800. Thanks to craigs list. A guy out of Grand Rapids picked her up Sunday. What was really sad is he didn't realize that my cover was not a trailering cover. And he had an open trailer. I said, wow, that's the first time she's ever been on an open trailer. He said, that probably makes you want to cry. I said, nah. It's yours now! :confused: :thumbsup:

Heard that my new one should be in sometime after Sept 15th. Yahoo!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried changing my avatar, and it looks good in the settings menu. But what the heck happened. It's my old pic all distorted. Hmmmmmmmm.
Have to look at it another night.
Little tired!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I tried changing my avatar, and it looks good in the settings menu. But what the heck happened. It's my old pic all distorted. Hmmmmmmmm.
Have to look at it another night.
Little tired![/b]
Pic looks good here :thumbsup:
Congrats on getting rid of the old iron just in time for the new ride :)

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I can see your new Avatar pic too Robb ... :thumbsup: Good deal selling the old one.....It is bittersweet isn't it? I remember selling mine and feeling lost until the new one was here, however I don't know what's worse, having the new one and feeling teased ,or fantaszing about having it. At any rate Congrats on your new ride and hopefully we will see you in our favorite location this winter.. :wink: :wink:

Snow4

·
Registered
538 Posts
I thought you were going to keep it forever?

Sad to see the old trusty go, but it will sure be nice not having to store another sled that isn't getting ridden.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I thought you were going to keep it forever?

Sad to see the old trusty go, but it will sure be nice not having to store another sled that isn't getting ridden.[/b]
Yeah, wasn't it ZR84evr :p

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Yeah, I know. Hence the new name. Glad to see the avatar is fixed.

I was actually just going to keep it. But decided some cash in the pocket was better than just having it sit around and rust.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
:( ZR

Call Jordan and gets some nice graphics for the F8

Good luck next winter

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Hey Robb,

Off topic a little but I'm just glad to see you on here. I was wondering how you faired with the Tornado down your way.
Channel 12 showed a man looking at his 4 place trailer that had been turned upside down with 4 sleds in it. He looked devastated. :(
Snow4

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks snow4,
I faired great. I was actually out of town down in PIB Ohio on my buddies boat.
I didn't even loose a leaf! But less than 1 block north of me is where it all starts. And from there it just gets worse. The parks I walk my dog in everyday are devastated. They won't ever be the same. Atleast in my lifetime. It's really a miracle no one was hurt or killed. And to think this was only an F2 Tornado.
Thanks again.
Pray for snow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts