Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the ground is finally white and I'm hopin to get the sleds out tonight if we get the 3-6 predicted. I'm also finally goin to get my girlfriend a Viper ER which I'm pickin up on Saturday. I have to drive to Indiana for it.

Regardless, if you want to see the snow about 45 miles SE of St. Louis, MO, in souther IL, check out my web cams

http://www.woodycam.org/hc.htm

I'm just so happy to see the snow!!! :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yeah Woody, even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while! I'm off tomorrow, if this stuff sticks around, are you gonna be riding? I'm sure Jon's ready to meet up and get some riding in. If it does stick, I'll be over by Breese riding...let me know.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
You guys sure are lucky, if it weren't for the temp -18C I would start thinking about cutting the lawn. It has stayed a nice shade green so far. :cussing:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Jim, Joel,

Sorry guys, all I do is work and sleep and that's kinda the plan for the next four days. We only got about an inch to the northeast of the city. Plus, my yard is only a seventeeth of an acre. By the time I'd got going, I'd have to stop. Have fun if you go out.

Jon

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went out to our farm with the Viper and put on about 10-15 miles on the sled. It seems close to being enough to go. The back roads are hardpacked ice with some powder on them, but I did smell hyfax once when I tried to open it up. I never really had a good straightaway. It's in the shed right now, but I'm waitin to see if anyone else in town here is goin.

Hope the roads are good for me to make the trip on Saturday to pick up the other sled.

All looks good as the snow is still coming down really good.

let it keep coming!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts