Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the call that the new sled is in at the dealer. 15 min after the call we started to get snow flurries! If that isn't a good sign I don't know what is!

I think I am going to have them put some stuff on it for me so I don't get to actually pick it up right away, but hopefully by next week it will be sitting in my garage!

Now we need some snow this year - the wait is going to kill me!
dave

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I just got the call that the new sled is in at the dealer. 15 min after the call we started to get snow flurries! If that isn't a good sign I don't know what is!

I think I am going to have them put some stuff on it for me so I don't get to actually pick it up right away, but hopefully by next week it will be sitting in my garage!

Now we need some snow this year - the wait is going to kill me!
dave
[/quote
Thats Great. At least you will have a short wait. When I bought mine. I had to wait out spring, summer, and fall.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Its been snowing all day in n.w ontario we got about 8 inch now. I think it will be a good year!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will definitely post pics when I get it home! :thumbsup:

snow prowler - I was almost in that position as well. I came close to getting a leftover 07 Gade, but when it came time to sign on the line I couldn't pass up the XP... :)

dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts