Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and checked out the new sled today. Sabercat black sno pro. WOW!!!!! Looks better than I expected. It does have the old style brake-on-chain case.(Unfortunately) I did qualify for the Arctic Blast financing too(referring to previous posting) Specs read out 460 lb. dry weight!! So much for the advertised 435.Most likely it's because of the 1.375" track and shock package.PREY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot a few details for anyone who cares. It has a fuel adjustment switch on the left side for regular gas or methanol, and has the remote reservoir front shocks which are labeled act/fox racing with the fox logo on them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
0% for 6 months only,then your interest rate kicks in when you make first payment. interest rate depends on credit rating. Mine is good, so i think it worked out to be 9.6% or roughly that. You don't pay the back interest either. It is a true 6 month no interest!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yah post some picks on here.

Does the shocks have that dual springs in them like on short black and then the long yellow one?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont have  pictures yet....sled is still being prepped...144 mega-bite 1.450 pics with yellow aluminum backers. The shock bodies are a combo act/fox shock,so they have a little of both black-green and gold colors on them. Plunger and main shock body with the adjustable threads are gold.Single yellow spring.wish they offered crosslink susp.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The 460 is what they posted in the pride magazine which just arrived.  I think they said 445 for the F5.  It sounds like most of the extra weight is from the better cooling system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts