Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
alaskanassasan,
 we will have the fresh load of peaches, bananas, oranges and lemons all picked for the treck up to your door tomorrow, look out for them about wednesday or thursday. another winter like this and some of us will be tying a noose in that rope.  

·
Registered
203 Posts
ALASKANASSAN,
Don't be showing pictures like that, that just encourages more people to move up here, means smaller dividend ha ha.
PS Good looking Cat....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good one boys!
  Boy you sure know how to negotiate paul!  I'll leave the light on, but ya can't stay....AKCAT brings up a good point about the dividend. "grin"

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I am truly jealous! ............that you are riding.......you live in ALaska.........you ride a Cat......oh wait..scratch that last one...... so do I but yours probably works!

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mxz7 @ April 13, 2002, 11:59pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are one lucky person.I just summerized my sleds today.Can't wait till next year.
[/b][/quote]
Heck, I summerized my sled the 3rd weekend in March.  But just like you I can't wait until next winter.  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I can only dream!  Not a trace of snow anywhere.  The best I can do is go water skipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts