Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Wow, it wont be too much longer and we'll be pullin' them out again.  

·
Registered
310 Posts
HOW THE #### R U GUYS GETTING SNOW!!!!
?  lucky you.  we wont snow for 3 months IF were LUCKY.  but the almanac is calling for some wet snow next month next time, but somehow i dont really  believe it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sledcrazy, I notice you are negative on the snow sightings. Where do you live anyway?

·
Registered
310 Posts
i live in portland, maine.  last winter was the worst ive ever seen.  i didnt think it was possible to have a winter as bad as last.  and so far this summer and fall are just like last year.  its still 70-80 everyday around here.  way above average.  i just dont think a good winter will happen around here.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I know what you're sayin', where I live the norm. highs right now are supposed to be low 70's. It struggled to reach 60 today and I don't think it even got there. Then again next week it could be in the 80's

·
Registered
364 Posts

. I tell you what. I better start snowing here by december ( ridable). I'm glad for you guys getting snow already but [email protected] Please snow gods work with MAINE.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow thats awesome. Down here in Ohio we won't see snow for another 3 months.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Oh man i cant wait now

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not much accumulation...it all melted, but it's really coming down now.  The forecast is for warmer weather over the weekend, so I'll be waiting another month or so, I guess.  

·
Registered
959 Posts
ahh with all this talk of snow i had to go check on the sled and yes.. its still there i dont know if i would have made it all summer if it hadent been for you guys on the site  really makes the weeks fly by it will be a few months for us southren wisconsin guys though:( but the thought of snow  

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a long time to wait!  
  How many barrels of wax and aluminum polish do you use during the off-season??    

·
Registered
310 Posts
well your supposed to get some snow on sunday.  man your lucky.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It'll probably be Halloween before there's enough snow here to do any real sledding.  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Zog put your location in for those who dont know where u are.

·
Registered
226 Posts
We are from Fort Smith Northwest Territories in Canada.

Its been cold here for at least a week.

As Zog says, we are usually sledding by halloween, every year.  We have a very long season, so we put alot of miles on each year.

·
Registered
364 Posts
argggggggggggg. Time to move to canada
. I wish we could say the same. When it snows it comes down though.
Last year, well thats another story.

It's starting to get cold here at night and when I wake up in the am

1 - 20 of 43 Posts