Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we woke up this morning, it was snowing, that was at 8:00am it is now almost 9:00am and still snowing. What a sght. :D :D :D SWRules

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
You don't expect to gain any friends by telling us that, do ya?!? :p I know it's at least 3 months 'til I get to see any snow.

Jim

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sorry to say LadyK that I don't have a digital camera at home so I'll have take the pictures the old fashioned way so it will be a few days for the proof.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Man you guys/gals sure are lucky up in Canada. I think that I'll be DOOing alot of riding up there as it seemas to have all the kick butt snow and places.
Caleb

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by Myers Racing Inc@Oct 5 2002, 01:27 PM
The weather guessers are calling for possibilty of light flurries in Northern MN tonight!!
Weather guessers- Ya got that right!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I need winter --------- NOW!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Im ready and waiting, I dont know about winter and the state of maine, something about it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Here's a pic. of some snow that was falling today Oct. 5 2002 at my cottage, which is located between Timmins and Iroquois Falls in northern Ontario. It won't be staying, but it's a start!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'm still smelling my coat covered in the swet eccence of two strokes from the drags today. Now the site of SNOW! Oh my body can't take it much longer!
Caleb

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
When I woke up and went outside this morning around 10 there was still a little bit of snow on the ground here but by 12 it had melted.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Dreaming again Machzzzz1? :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
We are getting some flurries right now, just enough to get the heart racing!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally posted by Machzzzz1@Oct 6 2002, 11:47 PM
I woke up this morning to this. Pretty pathetic for this time of year but its a start. Dammm global warming.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :sly:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
You mean to tell us that you have a big 'ole pile of snow that is still intact with a full size 4x4 pickemup truck there begging to knock it down? :sly:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts