Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Snowing here too! almost an inch on the ground,and more in the forcast for wed. this is great!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My sled's at he dealer and the wife's is still four feet off the ground in the garage (see below). I need to get a couple of buddies over to bring it down. I guess I'll do it over the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
858 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) At last, I'll be able to try out my new snowblower (136", 1.25 lug MXZ) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Nice setup... I never thought of building one I was always looking for steel racks that could hold the machine

·
Registered
384 Posts
UH..... i dont see a problem,just climb up on that doo, gas on it ,lean wwwway back,holler yeehaw and go!!after all its your wifes sled right?lol

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Either todatop is single, or he doesn't want to live long!!! :0:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Originally posted by green@Nov 4 2002, 07:45 PM
Been a while since I've seen this much snow in early November. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come. :D
YOU SUCK! SEND SOME WEST!!! LOL

·
Registered
168 Posts
GOOD NEWS, GOOD NEWS, IT'S SNOWING HERE TOO!! The only bad thing is the old stuff melted already :angry: (bout 4")
You have those sleds backwards!! the Cat is suppose to be on top in case your shelving falls :D but then again if the doo did fall the cat could take the pounding, that poor doo would be totaled!!
P.S. NICE SET UP!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts