21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
looking good :cool:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
glad your going first on the risers Rick. No hooks though?

Looks good so far buddy :cool:

oh and btw, i found red 180 mm idlers...22$ each

Keith when you got something for the clamps let me know. Are you still planning on running the A arm bushings?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Budda your windshield see through?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
NICE

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok the truck is done, not to shabby for a 7yr old ride, finished the carnuba body rub sunday eve :wink: [attachment=36203:truck_buffed.jpg].[/b]
Well, snow4 must be happy because it looks like you even had time to wax the truck afterwards :lol:
We cut my brother's mobile and made it fixed.[attachment=36378:100_2687.jpg]
It came out pretty good, which is surprising as we weren't exactly sober.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well plans changed yeasterday so I had time to play with the hornet. The hardest part was getting the nerve to make the first cut :huh: . Once the first cut is made there was no turning back so if it did'nt turn out it would of been a total loss of a perfectly good mobile windshield.

well there's peices....
[attachment=36388:100_0207.jpg]
and the results are......
[attachment=36389:100_0211.jpg]
[attachment=36390:100_0210.jpg]
[attachment=36391:100_0212.jpg]

Now it's a matter of making up the hand guards. Im making them out of the flares from the mobile . One thing to warn others about too, when buying bars pay attention to the length of the bar were the controls go. On mine the brake mounts right at the bend, so there's no room for the handguard mounts. Im going to make some that mount to the cross bar and then I can finish the wiring and pad.

Mutt

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hi Rick

Rox / PowerMadd make some for the Yamaha Apex for the same reason.
They're angled to mount on the upward curve on the main bars.
That may work for you.
They're billet aluminum and you can order just the brackets if you want to make your own guards.

Here's a link.

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/sho...i?subcat_id=301

Jeff

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks jeff, I have my set made up but i'll keep that in mind when we do snow4's . On hers, she picks,I whrench :D I was able to get a set made today cut, bent and painted. Now its just the guards to cut and fit.

Hay matt , Im thinking RED j- hooks , just have'nt bought them yet :p .

Stay tune..........

mutt

21 - 31 of 31 Posts