Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I love that new mach with the flame graphics, and that rev looks pretty good too.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEET.

Definitely nothing ugly in those pics.  I need more money, and we need some snow.

FishHog

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
If I get that MXZZ chassis it's black. Those flames w/some modifacations to say Mach then add in MXZX would llok sweet. But I'd like to keep it hush hush on the tripple under the hood. Think that I can pass it off as a modded twin? I boubt it but maybe a real sucker.

Caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
THAT REV LOOKS SWEET NUT IT'S THE x PACKAGE. wOW< I PTTY THE LARGER GUYS THAT BOUGHT ONE WITH OUT TRYING IT OUT AS THERE DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE ANY SEAT ON IT SO NO STRECTHING OUT!
cALEB

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im probably one of the tallest guys on this site at 6.6.  You dont sit on the rev like you do on a regular sled.  You sit on it like a motorcycle,  acually its just like a ATV.  Its very comfertable.  No shortage of leg room.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
How could anyone say no to something so beautiful

·
Registered
230 Posts
Machzzz1 : I'm only 6' smooth with a 32" inseam and I constantly was bashing my knees on the cowl,especially when you get right up there to make it turn ! ( maybe I was dooing something wrong ?) ( my back also got tired from sitting so up-right) IMO

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
The new Mach Z looks awsome

The REV is just so different, people have to get used to it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts