Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I cant log into SW from my home computer. At work I get on anytime no problem but from home it just says page unavailable. I have tried using Explorer and Firefox browsers and neither work so thats no it, any ideas????
Its almost like my I.P. address has something to do with it, or maybe I've just been BANNED!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Have you tried deleteing all your cookies, temporary internet files and the history? If not, I'd try that first....and do a reboot just for good measure. :tongue: Maybe the wife blocked it out so you have to spend more time with her! :lmao:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:tongue: Maybe the wife blocked it out so you have to spend more time with her! :lmao:[/b]
Hmmm, thats an anlge that I didn't think about :whatever: :lmao:

I will check out the cookies as well.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Have you tried deleteing all your cookies, temporary internet files and the history? If not, I'd try that first....and do a reboot just for good measure.[/b]
I asked him that already. I also asked a few other things as Corey and I are working on it.

SOOOO have you done it? how about telling us who your isp provider? can you see atvworld?

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Matt, Do you remember when this happend to us with "aol" ?? I wonder if it's the same thing going on with Jason??? I have no idea what the problem was but I remember it happening to us when we had aol.

Snow4

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Matt, Do you remember when this happend to us with "aol" ?? I wonder if it's the same thing going on with Jason??? I have no idea what the problem was but I remember it happening to us when we had aol.

Snow4[/b]
We did that one on purpose.. J/K

Actually I don't remember (but aol stinks).. hmmm if you can't remember how it was fixed how should I :p

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I can't believe you don't remember..........but I think it had something to do with the isp( not necessarily aol) not being able to read something and you two told me to get ahold of aol and I think I did, but they told me it wasn't aol and blah blah blah.........and so on. YES aol stinks hense the reason we don't have it anymore, but I'm still thinking it could be the same issue ( whatever that was) because I was able to get on from work too, but not at home. If I remember right Corey fixed the issue within a day or two.

It's hard to make any sense when I have no clue what I'm talking about but all I know is Corey had to do something and then it worked. I don't know....

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I asked him that already. I also asked a few other things as Corey and I are working on it.

SOOOO have you done it? how about telling us who your isp provider? can you see atvworld?[/b]
Sorry couldn't reply until I got back to work, so I guess that means that it didn't work right :) . I deleted all my temp internet files but still the same thing. Forgot to check out atvworld though.

My internet is through Charter cable.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
What is the website to YOUR Charter cable? I want to make sure I have the correct one? And can you reach ORVWorld.com or ATVWorld.Net?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What is the website to YOUR Charter cable? I want to make sure I have the correct one? And can you reach ORVWorld.com or ATVWorld.Net?[/b]
Its Monday so here I am back at work :whatever: :(
Nope I can't get ATVworld either.
Here is the link to my Charter
Here

So does this mean your coming out of retirement Corey??

Thanks Jason

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't know what is different but I just got back from vacation and looky looky I can sign on now. :thumbsup:
Thanks to all

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
FYI: I made contact with the techs at Charter to see if the problem was on their end. They stated they would look into it. It appears that they fixed the issue.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FYI: I made contact with the techs at Charter to see if the problem was on their end. They stated they would look into it. It appears that they fixed the issue.

Cheers![/b]
You Rock, Thanks :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts