Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been praising and praising and praising the Fusion ever since I bought one. NOW every time I'm out there I meet one. I want to be one of the few with a TOTALLY AWESOME AND GREAT LOOKING SLED! So the more Fusion's I meet, the less important I feel. So guys, please stop buying the Fusion. Or at least don't use it much, or use it wherever I'm not around :D

That said, buy 'em before they're gone :crazy:

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Like the looks as well, came very close to buying an 06 600 last year, blue was my favorite. :D

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Yeah, I bought the 06 Sonic blue 900 and love it! I wanted a Fusion ever since they came out but with all the troule with the 05 I was told to stay away! I almost bought one in the fall when they were selling them for $4,900 but was told again to stay away from the 05 900. Well 2 weeks ago I ran across an 06 900 for a steal so I stole it!!!!! I love this sled....it is the best trail sled I have owned and the very first new one w00t

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, if you can see my new avator you can see that I gave mine "ears". So now you all can go ahead and buy them up, because most people don't install red ears on a black fusion :D Which means it's still my sled.

Last year I bought 2 new sleds within 12 months, this year I didn't have to do that (don't ask, I won't tell). Anyway, LET THE UPDATES BEGIN! :)

(PS. 1,600 miles and counting problem free. And I lied, I never replaced the original belt at 1,500 miles. Maybe at 2,000 miles I'll replace it.)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, if you can see my new avator you can see that I gave mine "ears". So now you all can go ahead and buy them up, because most people don't install red ears on a black fusion :D Which means it's still my sled.

Last year I bought 2 new sleds within 12 months, this year I didn't have to do that (don't ask, I won't tell). Anyway, LET THE UPDATES BEGIN! :)

(PS. 1,600 miles and counting problem free. And I lied, I never replaced the original belt at 1,500 miles. Maybe at 2,000 miles I'll replace it.)[/b]

i do have a 05 900 fusion (blue) and love it a lot and 1500 miles so far this year and trouble free great machine and fast 2 ... belt got 1500 miles on it and i fugure if i go a belt a season its great ,all the updates are done on it and a dragon chrome windshield on :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :withstupid: :thumbsup: .... by the way i got 4800 miles on machine and loved every miles of it .. hope u get has mutch fun has i do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts