Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to order some NTN blue brgs for the jackshaft. I have the articcat #s. 1602-290 and 0702-486. can any one cross these over to NTN #s. Thanks ROB.

·
Registered
884 Posts
You will probably have to take the existing Bearings off and read the number on the sides of them. Once you figure out the Manufacturer and Part # of the current Bearings, you should be able to go to NTN and cross reference the Numbers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i believe that a bca number is a 205 (common 6205-2rs brg) on the chain side and a nps100-rpc on speedo drive side.
hope this helps
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went to bearing and trans supply today to try to crossover the two artic cat brg #s. 1602-290 and 0702-486. Thay could not help me because these are artic cat part #s. These two brgs are the new style brg that artic cat brought out last year. The top chain case brgs is 7/8 and has a oring on the inner race to stop oil leak to the brake dics area. The other brg is for the secondary cutch side of the Jackshaft. It has a larger locking ring. These are the brgs #s that i would like to get so i can go to brg supply and pick them up for half the price that cat wants or these two brgs. One of the brgs is $50.00 from cat. I think that a little to much for a 1 inch brg.
Can anyone help with this problem???
ROB :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts