Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sled Dogg @ Aug. 06, 2002, 3:06pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wHERE DID THIS THREAD GO AND WHY?
Caleb[/b][/quote]
I think it's a great idea Sled Dogg, but this guy needs to contact me first.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Corey. What happened to the place we click for the place that does cylinder plating you set up for us?
Caleb

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Jet Hot pipe Coating.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I use Fireball coatings out of Canada. Does great work and he charges a lot less than the shops in the states. Check him out at Fireball Coatings and if you contact him tell him that I sent you. He is currently doing the the full exhaust off my wifes '00 440 edge and my y-pipe and can off of my '02 440 Pro X. Polaris only had the exhaust pipe itself coated and not the rest of the system. I am not sure what company did it but it did develop surface rust. Dave at Fireball is testing a high temp clear coat over the ceramic coating and that will help keep the pipes looking new.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Myers, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware of them. Maybe they could put an ad on Snowmobile World, seeing as they're an hour or so from Toronto.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts