Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a great deal on a Aaen (spelling?) tuned pipe for my Phazer but cannot fine any info on the jet size to use or any clutching changes. I cannot find the web site for Aaen are they out of business or is the spelling wrong and I just can't find them? Can anyone help me out to find the correct jet size to use? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have the lastest edition of the Aaen carb tuning book. There is nothing that I know about what jet size to use. I am having problems with an old pantera, I am trying different jets, needles, primary jets, and needle jets. I test drive it under load, shut it down and check the plugs for how it burns. I have it pretty much dialed in now. I am still a little on the lean side at higher elevations. I just put in a larger main jet and went leaner on the needle jet. Its snowing now, hopefully I can test run it tomorrow but i think its going to be ok (after HOURS of testing different jets and combinations&#33
be glad if you ride at one elevation!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Normaly calls for 1 size up , so stock you should be at 145 , 1 size up from there is 147.5 , but you should call there because you have to change your primary spring to put your new found 12hp down to the ground !  good luck  

1 - 5 of 5 Posts