Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am jetting my 01 700. This is because I have added boyesen petals and a set of spacers and am not happy with performance over -10. This means rich obviously and my dark coloured plugs agree. But when I checked the wash it seems to be bang on with wash the size of my nail. It was about -5 when checked and plugs are pretty much black.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I am jetting my 01 700. This is because I have added boyesen petals and a set of spacers and am not happy with performance over -10. This means rich obviously and my dark coloured plugs agree. But when I checked the wash it seems to be bang on with wash the size of my nail. It was about -5 when checked and plugs are pretty much black.[/b]
if it is like mine , they never were what I thought they should be. what I did was drop 2 on the mains and rode it all temps. mind you it has dpm. it is lean on the idle or pilot though, and should be richened up. wash, its very dry. but it flys and has never burned down :confused: . don't ask why ,I don't know the answer to that. I just quit looking at them and rode it. 5400 plus miles . I have the roundslides though as well. piped sled I used to have around was the same. one thing to note I usually am only running wide open to 100 mph and then I at least burp the throttle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts