Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Five guys that I ride with are going to get the new           MXZ X 800 REV. They are or were A.C. guys.
My dealer will have one on March 10th to ride. Guess it will have to be on grass.

March some time the prices come out.
The dealer Already has the order form ready for me

·
Registered
664 Posts
If I had the money I would do the same thing.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxzx800,
 some and maybe alot of sledders are fickle, what's the big deal ? sure i think the rev is out front and want one but if it were another make i would wait till my brand blows the lid off. right now i will not have to switch brands to get the rev, i think the dealer i use is fantastic and will stick with him.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I might just have to order one.The REVs are not going to win any beauty pagents,but it is how they perform on the trail that counts.My wife is no beauty queen,but she performs good.LOL

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Paul,I did supper tonight.Picked up a couple shrimp dinners from the local (deep fat fry,artery clotting,cholesterol highering)deli downtown.With it being Valentines Day and all,I scored some points with that and a dozen red roses.My 6 year old daughter got a taco,she doesn't like shrimp,silly kid.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7,
 yah, i got the dozen red roses for her tonight and a little teddy bear thing with it too. right now she's harping go get milk, like there is still a jug in the fridge but get more see you in a few minutes.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of the five that are jumpin. One is very fickle. One has got more money than one should have. He isnt really jumpin completely he has 10 other A.Cats mostly D&D. One is a or was a die hard A.Cat guy one of my High School Friends we are always bustin each other.The other two want that style of ride.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mxz7
I hope your wife doesnt read that.
Do you have a warm dog house?

I made sure I put heat in mine! My wife still wonders why we have a heated dog house but no dog

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
DITTO

MXZ 800 X,My dog (Bear) thinks she is human.She sleeps in the bed at our feet.Once you let your dog do that,you can't get them to stop.It is like trying to change the spark plugs in Paul Yareks Expedition,next to impossible.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Land Crusher~  What are your complaints about the summit?  I don't really follow the summit line very close because I don't have any mountains around that I would have any use for one so I don't really know much about them!  Thanks.

Midnight Screamer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts