Snowmobile World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am an avid snowmobiler ( well use to be) Was part of a F1 snowmobile racing team in Canada.
Getting around to fixing up my 94 MX 470, and my 98 Indy 500 that haven't seen a spark for the last 7 years.

Cheers everyone,
Tony Tee

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi, When I joined up the other day, I was instructed to to say HI, and to tell a little about myself before I would be able to post a question. So the previous was my introduction.
As far as a question goes, I posted one titled "1994 MX 470 Electric Starter Question."
My machine never came with a starter, and I am looking for info on where I can get parts, or part numbers for the starter motor, and bracket (if one is used), and the primary clutch RING GEAR, or info on what size it should be. (IE # of teeth)
I don't think the MX ever came with an electric starter from the factory, but the engine block, and primary clutch, has the mounting holes for the items. I just have to thread them.

Cheers,
TT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should be able to look up parts needed in parts Fisch at babbits.com .probably NEED to goggle some sled recycle yards , only one that comes to mind is Als, think there in NY,
Thanks for the info. Will look into it. I hope I can find a setup. My lower back is messed up and I can pull start anymore without putting my back out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts