Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from looking over an RX-1 really good. Oh My God! Say what you want bashers, it''s a work of art! Turn the key just like your car and it springs to life instantly, and that sound!!!! It was setting in the direct sun and that blue was just gorgious. I''m really happy I ordered blue now.

Is it heavy? Yep, but it really didn''t seem any worse than my machZ. The back was lighter than I remember, the front reminded me of the mach.

There was absoulutly no smell, smoke or anything. They were setting up a polaris and started it as I left and we had to walk thru the smoke. Now my suit stinks!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Well im glad your happy with it.  It is a really good looking sled.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Buddy!  If it pisses me off I'll be right back on a good ol Ski-doo!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Me too. I was at my dealer today and they had red on the floor. sounds awsome!!! beaytifull machine but was rather heavy in the front. had a viper beside and is a noticable diff between the two in the front end weights. the rev lever is pretty neat, shouldn't have any problems. Neat little booster cable set up in case of a boost. The motor is full, not much room at all. The detail on this machine is second to none. Unfortantly my rx1 wasn't part of this original shipment as expected, shopuld be in next week, I hope.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mighty you may like the blue. But when I saw the black metallic in the sunlight, it changes shades as you walk by, Simply awesome.

Kind of matches my heart.  

A

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mighty RX-1 @ Aug. 28, 2002, 2:39pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just got back from looking over an RX-1 really good. Oh My God! Say what you want bashers, it''s a work of art! Turn the key just like your car and it springs to life instantly, and that sound!!!! It was setting in the direct sun and that blue was just gorgious. I''m really happy I ordered blue now.

Is it heavy? Yep, but it really didn''t seem any worse than my machZ. The back was lighter than I remember, the front reminded me of the mach.

There was absoulutly no smell, smoke or anything. They were setting up a polaris and started it as I left and we had to walk thru the smoke. Now my suit stinks![/b][/quote]
When is the wedding?  

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yeah, its tuff being a sled head, your sled becomes part of the family.  I know I have it bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts