Well, the dealer called me this morning. She's in. My new baby. Now I just have to figure out when I'll go pick her up. I was told she wouldn't be in till Nov 9th. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!
Probably go next weekend. It's a 5 hour round trip ride.
I know. I really want to go this weekend and get her, but if I wait till next, I can get a free month of the credit card before I pay it off. Plus get mileage points. lol.
So what's one more week. :cussing: :crazy: :bash:
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, troubleshooting, trails, maintenance, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, accessories, and more!