Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rev is awsome.  

I saw a 800 yellow and black one in the showroom.  The Rev looks way better in person.  

The production model has a few changes which we talked about.

1. Seat is flatter and more comfertable.  
2. The Optional Rear seat is a little bigger and comfy.  It accually looks practical now.  Very nice.
3. The belt is totally covered even from the side and is injected air from a vent on the left side of the machine.

Thats it.

I also checked out the rear snowflap,  Looks and feels very strong, I dont think they will break.  

This is definitly the sled to buy.  

They cleaned up haydays, are the best handler, and have IMO the best ride to any sled.

What an amazing ride....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Was just at a friends place and he has his 800X rev in his shop.
I agree it looks great!
I was wondering how the clutches stay cool as there were no vents for fresh air.
The new TRAIII looked different, too bad it didn't come on my 2001MXZX like it was supposed to.
Looking forward to racing him with my new F7.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Anyone know how the REV 600HO did when put up beside a mxz 700. Is the 600HO everything the 700 was and more I hope ?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Sorry guy's, I really love Skidoo. I'am sure the Rev is fast and functional but after seeing another picture of the REV, I really must go and hurl

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys i misinformed you.  I was back at the dealer again today and noticed that the belts are not getting any air.  The air injection goes to the air box just above the belts which are totally sealed.  

I guess the TRA111 is a really good system that doesnt make much heat.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are you sure thats a long track? It looks standard length to me.[/b][/quote]

Yes, I realized that later, so I looked at a pic of a production REV and you can tell this drag sled is merely lowered, not long tracked.  My bad.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I agree, the REV looks way better in person than in pictures.  Now the Firecat looks good in pictures but not very good in real life. JMO  I actually think that a stock yellow/black REV looks much better than the one in the pictures above.  No Offense!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree. The yellow and black looks a little simple and dull in the pictures but in person its amazing.  The sled is also a lot bigger then i thought.  Its a great sled.

In the latest issue of snowgoers all 4 writers picked it as the best all around sled compairing it to F5, 600 polaris.  They said that the 600 polaris and F5 were to close to call but they gave 2nd to the cat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts