Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dealer let take the rev out ;in a word....... awsome! this thing has unreal responce. from a dead stop and go it will be very hard to beat. it will be a strong drag racer. the handling well thats another story it takes the bumps and makes them seem small. it goes around corners like nothing eles. it realy does feel like riding a seadoo. the same feal when u hit it or turn. i just might have to have it
 try it out u will luve it. ps the pictures dont do it justice

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree with what you say,i was not to keen on the look of the rev in pictures but once i had a chance to take one out for a ride i was sold on them.We took a 2001 mxz 800 as a comparison along and the rev outhandled it easily but speedwise they were both pretty much even,but the rev actually felt faster even though it wasn't.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey machz69, when did you try this thing, this week ? Also, off subject (cause I can't afford a Rev anyway), are there any speed runs around this weekend ? I got my sled running this Wednesday, and am going for a scoot this afternoon towards Bobs Lake to break in the crank bearings. Let me know if anything is going on, as I think we're in our last couple of weekends for sledding.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hiyah ;yeah limskii just go to mikeys its there and u can take it out today. and yes i might be going there tonight if not it will be tomorow. bobs lake the track is fast sunday is the day

·
Registered
361 Posts
I had to go to Mikeys' today to pick up a new rave cap as mine broke, and while we were there, we all test rode the 800 Rev. It definitely has some get up and go and handles the bumps very well, but because of my foot injury, I wouldn't be comfortable riding it all day, as it makes you lean forward like a dirt bike, which helps the control but hurts my foot. I can't afford one anyway, and if I could, the 800 Renegade would be mine. Until then, my old potato will have to DOO. machz69, I might see ya on Bob's lake tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Go4it~  Take a look at the March issue of Snow Goer.  It has an article on the rev "after 100 miles."  That should answer your question(s).

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would say that u should be able to do even more then that cause it is a very comfy sled once u get adjusted to the style. your not working the sled . u dont lean in a corner u just kinda tilt your head a little and around u go.its a must to try !

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sorry GO4IT.  I was wrong.  That article was in Supertrax, not Snow Goer.  It was still a good article.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts