Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone heading out to the show on Sunday Nov 18. Hoping to find a deal on a oem belt & pick up some more videos :thumbsup: Check out the flee market :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pick me up a seat :/

LoL

I will decide in the morning or not if I'm.[/b]
there is a good chance there will be couple. I have seen lots of used skis there, if you are still looking for some. :D

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I'll be there just looking, hope to run into some friends there.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heading out in about an hour & the wheather is looking great. Not a cloud in the sky & no wind. Great for the flee market part of the show :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I went, no seats :(

But it was decent otherwise.... they had ALOT of people... When I got there, they were lined up onto the road(very long).. and when I left at about noon, it was the same... That is a good thing, good for the sport and vendors. For $5 you couldn't go wrong just go have a look...

I was hoping there was going to be more in the swap meet/flea market section, was somewhat disappointed there..... But it was OK.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great day for the show. Looked like a big turn out, lots of new & used parts. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I didn't go empty handed. Had to get a video :whistling: & almost got my engine for my watersled, I thought about it to long & someone else bought it :bash: My loss there gain. I did find an awesome deal on some pipes & high comp head.
Hey steve6 Give this # a call 705-327-0796. The place is Total Recreation & it is about 20 mins north of Beaverton on Hwy 12. They are on the west side of 12 with a big blue tent on his property. I have heard some bad things about them (more with shipping stuff) so you might want check it out good.
Another place you might want to try is Midland Recreation in Coldwater. These guys I deal with & are great. Phone # 705-835-2507 I have bought many new & used things, no problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts