Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked out the sno-x action at the kawartha downs on saturday. Some good racing action, but no REV''s racing. The open mods were on sunday.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx Paul . There was some major crashes but no serious injuries luckily

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
fastcat02,
 i agree after seeing your pike fishing picture, there is a big happy man under that hat. no offense big guy i just couldn't leave that one alone. where is mxz7 ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Was to the sno x on the sundaythey had a big crowdand lots of good racing.they had two major crashes one involving chris umphery hurting his leg in the final race of the day. some young guy crashed the second race of the daynose dive off the fisrt jump took him right to the hospital. was a great day of racing and by the way permafrost  some great pics u have

·
Registered
416 Posts
Haven't heard from him tonight, he must be M.I.A. Oh yeah, no offense taken. Best mod I could do for the sled is drop 70 pounds but thats not gonna happen. I am way to lazy, just ask the wife

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Atleast your sled is quick!  I have a 440 Fan.  

·
Registered
416 Posts
It's quick, but it could be a whole lot quicker with a good diet, some exercise and a lot less beer and computer time.  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey fastcat big guys can fly too.  I saw a new AC ZRCC800 in smooth rock falls a couple weeks ago. It was parked outside a restaurant. It looked like it had a big wheel kit on it.  The weird part is only the last few inches maybe 6" at the very back of the track was touching the ground. I don't know what it would look like with rider on board. Is this some kind of crazy attack angle?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
EXCELLENT PICS!  

1 - 17 of 17 Posts