Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has any experience with this track (1.25" lugs).  It is fairly new on the market.  I realize that some of their products in the past left a lot to be desired but they seem to have turned things around in recent years.  would appreciate any feedback.  cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
The track is fairly soft and would not be good for trail riding.  Get a camoplast or the skidoo 11/4 instead

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
MXZr, I run one of these tracks on my 800 MXZ. the track works very well in wet snow and heavy powder. Hard pack snow you can forget it. I was beat by many 670,s on hard pack. This summer I have put 144 Woody's GoldDiggers down the middle to aid in the hard pack. They make two compounds for the track. One is soft for 600cc and smaller and the other is hard for sleds larger than 600cc. I like the track....would I buy another...more than likely.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Yeah some of those 'ol 670's gotcha out of the hole pretty good
Sorry couldnt resist! I'll still trade sleds with ya anytime though. I might even drive down to get it!
                                Ryan

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies.  Just wondering mxzwfo, which compound were you running?  I would assume the hard but just wondering.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
MXZr, I am running the hard compound. I have ran on some pretty nasty trails last winter(didnt we all) and the track shows no wear what so ever.

RNM...lets run them puppy's again next winter, or better yet, if Tim has the ole' BBQ, bring it up and we will do some grass draggin'........................LOL. Just kiddin'. I really had a problem on the hard pack......NOT no more!!!! I have (or in the process of doing) some mods to hopefully make up for the extra wieght of the studs. We will know as soon as the first snow

·
Registered
918 Posts
MXZWFO,
    Sure we can race em again next year. I never said I beat you in the whole race. Everyone else was catching up to me like I was only at half throttle. It was a blast and I think those snow conditions were perfect for my track thats why I did so well out of the hole. My track (camo 9854) is showing a little wear but not too bad. We need to get toegther again this year for sure. Maybe even in the UP. You guys are fun to hang out with. That was a very exciting ride back to the motel after dinner LOL!
                    Ryan

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I think them conditions were just right for my sleds(studs) only 2 running them was Tim and I.

·
Registered
918 Posts
You still never caught me that one race on your 700
Rematch???

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
LOL....Yep nothin' like it pouring down the rain on 2' of snow base and then over night it turns into a blizzard and the temps fall way below freezing. The slush has become ice and I wasnt hooking for nothing!!!!! I looked over and seen a Grand Touring pulling away from me. I had to completely let out of the throttle and get back into it before it would hook up

I hope the addition of the studs and others will help out this problem. I cant wait till we all get together again and ride!!!

It was great having navigators Ryan to help me drive in the ditch on the way back from dinner

Z

·
0 Posts
Yes,  but weren't all you guys getting beat that day by a
Girl that day?
lol  

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
rematch yes sure why not,you did know yellar was running the 1.25 next year right,and the motor is down
,we'll see. by the way they are both mine now. as for navagating we all were glad ryan was experianced
.girl what girl, I know you gotta rub it in though.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Tim, you did not need to remind us of that!!

I always like a rematch

It is all in good fun, and gives you something to look forward too. No mater win or lose, it is a blast just doo'in it!!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
As far as navigating goes, how much can we do when we tell you where the white line is and you start moving left and we have to yell "No! This is the white line on the wrong side of the road!" LOL good times though! Not sure is your wife would agree though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts