Snowmobile World banner

Klim Adrenalin Gtx Boots

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  hardknocks 
#1 ·
Thinking about picking up some new boots at Novi (among other things....lol). Does anybody have Klim Adrenalin boots, and if so, how do you like them?

#3 ·
Hey JT, what do you need boots for?
I remember you walking around barefoot on the snow at the Abittibi Canyon ride. LOL

Check out the Altimate Black Hawk.
They do have a removeable liner, gel pad in the heel, nice and warm and we never have wet feet in them. They also have that new one out this year. Can't remember their name.
But they look pretty cool.

I know the guy that owns Altimate and he's a sledder and knows what it takes to make a great boot and what we want.

Just a thought. Check em out.
I'll keep an eye out for you at the show.

Jeff

#4 ·
Jeff, funny you would mention the Black Hawk. I have Altimate boots now and was also going to check the Hawks out. My only complaint with my old Altimates is they are a bit bulky to jump back and forth with....am looking for something slimmer.
The Altimates are definitely warm....a little too warm when outside temp is 50+......lol.

#6 ·
I am looking for a set of the adrenalines at the show, you find a good deal call me and vice versa.

You can't go wrong with gore-tex imo. I had a pair of hunting boots that were gore-tex and used them for sledding for 4 years and never had cold feet. The best thing is the weight and the size that the GT allows.[/b]
If you can't beat $141.00 get ahold of me! :thumbsup: And you won't!!!!
FYI Me and RenegadeMike Love ours! LOL
One of my shoe lace hoops came off getting a NEW pair from KLIM!
Life time warranty ya know! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
I just bought them at the snow show , lowest price I found was $150 from some place out of MN.

I did want a pull out liner but after talking to afew people who have them they said the dry really fast. I was told thats why it doesnt have a pull out liner so that it can wick the moisture out of the boot easier to the shell while you ride .

I like the ankle support because of my recent surgey and I can still walk in them they are not bulky at all.

I have purchased Klim in the past and Its the best by far you can buy.

#13 ·
Thinking about picking up some new boots at Novi (among other things....lol). Does anybody have Klim Adrenalin boots, and if so, how do you like them?[/b]

Klim gear is in different league compared to the Altimate line. Don't let anyone persuade you otherwise. Altimate may make a decent quality boot, but when you start comparing the proven technology that is incorporated into the Adrenaline, it is worth the extra money.

I've been riding with a full line of Klim gear, head to toe, for 4 years now and it is terrific stuff. I've paid premium price for similar gear and they just don't last. Even those that have a Gore Tex type lining just don't equate to the real thing. They seem to break down and lose their breathability and waterproof qualities after a couple years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.