Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, its time for everyone to fess up. Who all uses this stuff besides me? Who has interesting stories to tell while "on the can"?  Lets hear the stories!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've tried it along with 100 low lead airplane fuel in my outlaw cars (old big cars that race around an oval dirt track for a $500 winners prize ), also with advanced timing and no exhaust. It did seem to give a good boost to the car, along with other changes. As for snowmobiles, I only know one guy that tried it in his trail ridden Mach 1 617cc (with no jetting changes as per recommended), and seized it up real tight. If you try it, jet up at least 4 sizes to start out safe.
Hope this helps !

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
hi there thats what i used to run in my old cat. it used to hard to get good race fuel. like limskii said we could only get 100 low lead. so i founf a pretty wild mixture that my cat realy liked...   in a 5 gallon can i would mix 1 full can of klotz nitro 1 full can of klotz fuel stablizer half the can with reg gas(88) and half with premium(91) and wow. it ran awsome in my race sled. i did however get tecked once and lost a second place in pro stock in sudbury grass drags cosdra........lol the guy sai what in the #### are u running in this thing.......lol   disqualified....failed the fuel test......lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts