Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm trying to find a pair of ladies Castle Switch pants. I am looking for the black pair in a size small. White is her second color choice.

I have been searching and calling stores left and right but have not had any luck. They are for my fiancé as a Valentines Day gift if I can find them. We haven't been able to ride too much here in Wisconsin until recently. We were out for a while and the pants she had on just didn't cut it. I wish I bought the pants for her when I bought her the matching coat back in October :(

If anyone is at the dealer and are just browsing around could you please take a quick look for the pants? Please, there is no need to go out of your way to look, but if you are there and have a second I would greatly appreciate it.

OR if you know of a place online that might have them that would also be VERY helpful.

I have talked to and looked online at 50+ different dealers :(

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks !!!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I am going to assume you checked out Ebay?

Both the stores on ebay and private sale's ?

You might find a pair on Ebay that are slightly used, would she mind that?

Snow4

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
You will be lucky to find anything at all in the way of pants. Almost all of Castles stuff for this season is on backorder. Just like any one else these days Castle does runs of its clothing and when the run is done its done for long periods of time. The only reason I know this is that I bought the wife a Womans Castle Rizer jacket down at Novi and had one heck of a time finding some pants to go with it. The pair I did find was the last of its kind on a rack here in Saginaw, the owner had no idea when the backorders would be filled :confused:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
found these at castle.com Is this what she's looking for?[attachment=33323:tswtchpantL.jpg]

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help so far :)

You will be lucky to find anything at all in the way of pants. Almost all of Castles stuff for this season is on backorder. Just like any one else these days Castle does runs of its clothing and when the run is done its done for long periods of time. The only reason I know this is that I bought the wife a Womans Castle Rizer jacket down at Novi and had one heck of a time finding some pants to go with it. The pair I did find was the last of its kind on a rack here in Saginaw, the owner had no idea when the backorders would be filled[/b]
Yes, that's the problem. We waited too long and now they can't even be ordered. I sent an e-mail out to Castle to find out if they are still filling backorders and if they were, if they could tell me where they were shipping to just incase a dealer ordered some extra.

I am going to assume you checked out Ebay? Both the stores on ebay and private sale's ? You might find a pair on Ebay that are slightly used, would she mind that?[/b]
Yes, I tried eBay both the stores and private sales. I'd like the 07 pair, if there was a used 07 pair I don't think she would mind.

Did you try www.castlesales.com? Or just going to google and typing in 'ladies Castle switch pants', you would be surprised at what you can google! I have found most of my gear this way! [/b]
You can't purchase direct from Castle :( Googled, Yahooed, MSNed, Canada Yahooed. Tried a bunch of different search phrases from ladies castle switch pants to castle pants :| I live in WI and have already been calling stores in NY.

found these at castle.com Is this what she's looking for?[/b]
Yes, those are the pants but not the right color. Looking for the black or white. Can't order from castlesales.com :(

AGAIN, guys thanks for the help so far :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts