Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got back from a 100 mile ride tonight, that brings my total miles this year to a whopping 300 Whoo hoo!!! This winter sucks!

The trails were in very good condition given the lack of snow. The forecast for tomorrow is 5 celcius with sun and rain and more of the same for the weekend so I guess I won't be going again for a while. Will we ever get a deep freeze???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just watched the weather and they are calling for highs in the mid 40's for the next week.
Sure glad that  I just bought a new sled this year. At least I'm keeping LOW miles on it,115 so far

·
Registered
900 Posts
we are to be a high of 0C today (32F) and we have lots of snow. 1 or 2 mild days wont hurt us. Im still riding every day. Going hill climbing tonight..agreed this winter is a wipe out.

·
Registered
152 Posts
They're talking 50 degrees and rain here for the weekend. I personally think its a terrorist act of some kind against the snowmobilers and resort owners. I think we should go carpet bomb some third world country in response. Atleast that would make me feel alittle better.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well I don't want to jink it, but I think we are FINALLY having winter up here in AK, it's been snowing in the passes and the alder bushes and rocks are finally getting buried. I have only put on 175 miles on this year, ugh!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just got back from Ironwood Michigan and put on about 500 miles on my sled!!! The trails were great with the lake effect snow but the traffic up there punded the trails to death!!!

c'mon blizzard conditions!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts