Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booked the last trip of the season today
I just couldnt face putting them away just yet.Here is the itinerary if anyone wants to hook up on the way.Team Renegade will be passing through the northern ontario route one last time,this season.
March 27- drive to new liskard and sled around there for the day
March 28-sled to cochrane
March 29-sled to kap and back to cochrane
March 30-sled back to new liskard and drive home

If you want to hook up with us Machz69 this is our route.Then sadly methinks the riding is over for this year for us anyways
But it should be a blast while it lasts

·
Registered
900 Posts
There is still lots of snow north bay and up. we are in another winter storm watch. 6-10 inches forcast again for tonight tomorrow..at this rate we should be riding til 2nd week of april again this year..steve

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Im not even thinking about my last ride yet here in NF because im just not finished and i hope mother nature will agree with me, i get depressed when i think about having to put up my machine for the summer, but i am ready to go camping and take out my CR just the same.  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK the rooms are booked and we just have to wait.CrazyB:beg your mother doo what you have to.THIS IS OUR LAST RIDE!!!!!you need to be there it wouldnt be the same without ya.Oh and Chris stop lurking and register will ya!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Hope you all have a great time and hope you get more snow so you don't have to put the Gades up for the year!  Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok LadyK.....I have stopped lurking in the snowdrifts and now out to play!!!.....  .....Looking forward to our trip next week!  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome Red Roket 800 it`s about time you showed up here
LOL you lurker

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Hey redman You ready for the ride. I dont think stu guy is gonna make it but Hog will be there.

Check out red rocket in the background waving his arms

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
i should mention that stu-guy is in the foreground digging out my gade after a crash, from jumping a creek channel. Thats  CrazyB in the Vintage Ice rider float suit,LMAO

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey that`s suit has over 15000 klicks on it and still kickin

·
Registered
360 Posts
not to mention you were chasin that vintage ice rider in the powder when you got stuck LOL  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
hehehe.  That was some DEEP snow, eh.  Hey crazyB your next, running WOT on the GADE in untracked powder everywhere,lol. The only reason i was stuck is because i crashed,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey CrazyB.....let me buy your Ice Rider!!!....it will match my snowblower!!!....never hurts to look good when clearing my driveway!!....LMAO  .....Just kidding ya B

·
Registered
360 Posts
trade ya for a Xteam racing jacket RedRocket800 you`ll float when you try to run the water with tat blower of yours LOL

·
Registered
360 Posts
I`d say no more than 350 at most, that`s taking the long way Q108 Renegade country

1 - 20 of 59 Posts