Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little impromptu ride here last weekend with RollerDoo, ChickyDoo, jtkennedy9, his brother-in-law Darin, Puree, Double A, me and my wife Donna. It turned out great (even with my septic system problems) and we had an awesome ride on the local trails. I just wanted to thank the guys that rode with us and to let you all know that if you ever get the chance to ride with any of these guys, don't turn it down. Not a bad apple in the bunch! You guys are welcome here any time!!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I agree ! They are a great group of people, and so are you and Donna Keith..

I'm happy to hear you all had a good time !

Snow4

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Thanks for the hospitality, Keith and Donna!!!! I feel the same way about you guys. Hopefully we can get a few more rides in this season.

·
10,054 Posts
Neither Aaron or myself would have anything bad to say about last weekend,,,, we had a great time and look forward to coming up and riding again. Heck, with the snow we have had down here this year, we didnt mind playing around in the field all day Sunday,,,

Keith, the helix change I made down here (the one you and Brian suggested) did make a big difference. I dont sit and spin right off the bat like I used to, it actually decides it wants to take off and go now. I cant wait for Aaron to get back from Florida to see what kind of difference it actually made comparing it to his.

Well lets hope for one more good trip yet this year,,, either your place or Irons,,, I am sure Aaron would jump on it as well as we had a BLAST. Thanks for having us and man you guys should have put that cot in the back of his truck,,,, he would have crapped when he got home. Too bad we didnt get video of that one,,, that was a 10,000$ moment there LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks alot for having us up. I like those 10" risers. Hope we can get together again and ride before spring.

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
As always it was fun riding with everyone. I just wish we could have found some good pow to play in. Keith thanks again for having us out. I know things didnt go as smooth as you would have liked them too but it was still great. I hope that you and Donna both can ride more down here now that you see that the trails are pretty good. I hope to get at least one more ride in down here before the summarization gets done, whether its down here or at the cabin I dont care as long as we are riding. Plus I could go for a couple Dublin steaks. :thumbsup:

Thanks again man, its always good ridin when you got Idooski to be your fearless leader.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts