Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Hi, if you do a search on Modular, you will find lots of replys to you question, I for a fact love my modular, i think it is one of the best helmets out there !

·
Registered
364 Posts
been awhile since I have been on here ( forgot password)

I have a yellow Modular helmet and love it. WELL WORTH the money. Nothing better on the market

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me and my daughter both have a Lazer Blizzard and we both wear glasses when we ride and if you wear the mask they don,t fog up don't need a electic sheild with them at all really nice helmets

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
There must be a pretty high mark up on the Doo modular's because a dealer here in MI had an open house last weekend and was selling them for $195.00.  I have never seen them anywhere near that price before.  I don't know if there was a catch but that was the price they had them listed for in a flyer I received in the mail.  I think the place was Planet Powersports in coldwater.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the same thing i was thinking ($$$&#036
. I tried to order one out of Canada, but the guy on the phone said they can not sell or ship new products to the US. So now im looking else where. If they would of sold it to me it would of ended up costing $270.00 american.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (rjmlakota @ Sep. 18, 2002, 10:01am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's the same thing i was thinking ($$$&#036
. I tried to order one out of Canada, but the guy on the phone said they can not sell or ship new products to the US. So now im looking else where. If they would of sold it to me it would of ended up costing $270.00 american.[/b][/quote]
where exactly do you live ? i might be able to help you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts