Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERY SPRING IT'S THE SAME OLD STORY. NEXT YEARS SLEDS ARE GOING TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEARS. I REMEMBER THE SPRING OF 91. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE 92 V-MAX4? I REMEMBER THE SPRING OF 92. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE 93 MACH-Z? ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE? IN A FEW YEARS YOU MAY LOOK BACK AND SAY... REMEMBER THAT VIBRATING PISTON EATING 900 TWIN SUZOOK? JUST A THOUGHT.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THE NEW YAMMY COULD BE A PRETTY GOOD SLED. I JUST GET SICK OF THE GUYS WHO NEVER LIFT THE HOOD. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS HOW GOOD THE GRAPHICS PACKAGE IS. I THINK THAT'S WHY MOST OF THE WOMEN I KNOW LIKE THE GREEN ONES... "THEY'VE GOT COOL GRAPHICS" I CAN'T COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HEARD THAT ONE. REMEMBER THE OLD SUZOOK 650 TWINS? THAT'S ANOTHER ONE FOR THE LEAD BALOONS LIST.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Remember the great ck3 chassis or the 95 f3 600 or what about the return of freddy kruger zr700 in 99 or this years man eating yamaha viper that was suppose to be so fast! it didn't even take a month to show that thing is a terd!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Another one is the salesman saying the same thing every year "THIS YEARS SLED IS 10 PERCENT FASTER THAN LAST YEARS MODEL!" How many times have you heard that said!  That means sleds should be running around 150 mph. Food for thought !

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EVERYBODY'S A PROPHET. THEY'LL TELL YOU THEY KNOW THE WAY, BUT ONCE THEY PICKED YOUR POCKET THEY'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY! SALESMEN WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. I HEARD TODAY THE NEW YAMMY 4 STROKE IS MAKING 150 H.P. SPRING'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER. MAKE WAY FOR THE LEMON PARADE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts